Agenda for the May 1 meeting:
- Introduction of Commissioners.
- Approve minutes from April ANC meeting.
- A resolution in support of sending a Letter to Mr. DeWitt re: Sexual Harassment and Assault.
- A resolution in support of LGBTQAI+ Housing.
- Consideration of a request for an after hours permit for 1795 Lanier Place.
- We expect that additional items will be added.
Matters addressed at April 3 meeting:
- Approved minutes from March ANC meeting. (8-0-0)
- Approved resolution requesting parking changes on the 1700 block of Kalorama Rd. and portion of Ontario Rd NW. (8-0-0)
- Approved resolution to name a portion of Quarry Road to honor Casilda Luna. (8-0-0)
- Considered plans at 2322 19th Street NW for a new garage with dwelling unit above in a historic district. ANC1C approves the proposed application, subject to the conditions agreed to by the applicants and their neighbors. (8-0-0)
The ANC received presentations from:
- Polly Donaldson, Director of DC Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD), who discussed the latest mayoral and housing initiatives and budget proposals. Learn more here.
- Councilmember Brianne Nadeau, who gave an update on her recent work in Ward 1.