Agenda for the March 27 meeting:
- Discuss Washington Gas leaks following the DC Public Service Commission’s community hearing. The hearing will provide safety information and address community concerns regarding dissemination of information on WGL natural gas leaks.
- Update on Walter Pierce Park. Note: DPR will not be present at this meeting. We will review a draft survey and agenda for an upcoming community meeting with DPR.
- Consider a spending authorization for a new website and streaming of ANC meetings to increase community engagement.
Matters addressed at the February 27 meeting:
PSE voted 3-0 to send the following items to the full ANC without recommendation:
- Consider supporting a resolution to move the Oyster-Adams school modernization closer to the present. It is currently scheduled for 2023.
- Address request for the Mayor and Director of DPR to include funds in their budget for improvements to the triangle park at Kalorama and Columbia Road, recently re-named after Ann Hughes Hargrove.
The following item was discussed but no votes were taken:
- Updates on the plans for Walter Pierce Park, including the proposal to add automated public toilets.