(entrance on 18th Street to the right and down the stairs from the school entrance)
Agenda for the October 9 meeting:
- Officers from Police Service Area 303 will provide their monthly update.
- Sergeant Brown from the MPD LGBTLU division will lead a discussion regarding the public safety issues facing our LGBTQ community.
Actions taken at the September 11 meeting:
- Approved resolution to support application of Streets Market for B license (off premises sales) 2-0-0.
- Approved resolution to recommend that full ANC approve Settlement Agreement with Isshin Ramen. 2-0-0.
The committee also:
-Heard from MPD, introduced new community relations coordinator: Jackie Beathea. email: email@example.com
- Heard community input on proposals before DC Council to prohibit testing for marijuana usage by DC government agencies or private businesses. To be discussed further at PS&E Committee.