ANC1C February Meeting
February 6, 7 pm
-Introduction of Commissioners.
-Douglas Buchanan, of DC Fire & EMS, will discuss significant changes to the Right Care, Right Now / Nurse Triage Line Program.
-Approval of minutes for January ANC meeting.
-DC Water will discuss issues regarding lead pipes in their delivery system and what homeowners can do.
-We also anticipate items on committee agendas will be considered by the full ANC.
Matters addressed at the January 9, 2019 meeting:
- Elected the following Officers: Ted Guthrie, Chair; Amir Irani, Vice Chair; Michaela Wright, Secretary; Bridget Pooley, Treasurer; Japer Bowles, BID Representative (7-0-0)
- Approved the following Committee appointments: ABC/Public Safety: Amir Irani (Chair), Ted Guthrie, Japer Bowles; Planning, Zoning, and Transportation: Amanda Fox Perry (Chair), Amir Irani, Damiana Dendy; Public Services & Environment: Doug Ely (Chair), Bridget Pooley, Michaela Wright (7-0-0)
- Approved meeting dates for the year (7-0-0)
- Approved minutes for December 5, 2018 meeting (7-0-0)
- Authorized Officers to sign checks for 2019 (7-0-0)
- Approved participation in Security Fund for 2019 (7-0-0)
- Approved rental of meeting space at Mary’s Center for 2019 (7-0-0)
- Protested Settlement Agreement for Reveler's Hour (6-0-1)
- Approved public space application for José Martí statue in front of Cuban Embassy (7-0-0)
- Protested HPRB application on 1819 Vernon St. NW. (6-1-0, with Commissioner Bowles voting “nay”)