Matters addressed at the March 6 meeting:
- Approved minutes for February ANC meeting (8-0-0)
- Approved an amendment to a settlement agreement with Zenebech Restaurant, 2420 18th St. NW (8-0-0)
- Approved a resolution requesting the Department of General Services to reschedule to the current year the facility condition assessment for the Adams School Building at 2020 19th Street NW; and urging the Mayor to request and the Council to allocate capital funds for modernization of the Adams school to FY2020 and for the establishment of a School Improvement Team at Adams School. (8-0-0)
- Authorized Chair of ANC1C to write a letter to the Mayor, Council, and Directors of DPR and DGS to request $100,000 to be in the FY2020 budget for improvements to the triangle park at Kalorama and Columbia Road named for Ann Hughes Hargrove. (8-0-0)
- Approved sending a letter to Chairman Mendelson to remove Councilmember Jack Evans as Chair of the Finance Committee, and to open an investigation of his conduct. (8-0-0)
Agenda for April 3 meeting:
- Introduction of Commissioners.
- Approve minutes from March ANC meeting.
- Presentation from Councilmember Brianne Nadeau.
- Resolution requesting parking changes on the 1700 block of Kalorama Rd. and portion of Ontario Rd NW with proposed amendments.
- Resolution to name a portion of Quarry Road to honor Casilda Luna with proposed amendment adding that Casilda Luna is a resident.
- Approval of roof deck addition at 2326 20th Street NW, conditional on owners notifying neighbors.
- Plans at 2322 19th Street NW for a new garage with dwelling unit above in a historic district.
- We anticipate other items on committee agendas will be considered by the full ANC.